Thursday, April 10, 2008

learning a thing or two...

These past days have been tough, for me. I've dealt emotional blows too many, that I've actually thought I'm going crazy. As you can notice, my recent posts has something to do with relationships, moving on, letting go. All because that is the very road a person has to take when she's hurting.

I am hurting and I can't deny that. I have weighed in the pros and cons of each situation and for most part...I'm being who I was...I am.

I've said that I try seeing goodness in people, preferring to have faith no matter what...But when does one let go of such faith? When one's belief should fade? I think faith is a value a person must try not to forget. For it is through faith that we see the strongest yields in contrast to our weaknesses. But as for every rule, there are exceptions:

-when the people you believed failed you big time!
- when you see that being around them causes you more pain than happiness.
- when they intentionally hurt you.
-when whatever they do makes you miserable.
-when tears...your tears keep on falling 'coz of them.
-and the biggie I think - is when remorse or feeling guilty and sorry for what they did no longer exist.

I am just human and I'm hurting to the point of experiencing mixed emotions. In doing so, I often retract and a part of me blindly believes anew but soon after, I realize that we are in a world of all possibilities; where "free will" also means the capacity to inflict pain and cause others agony. Sad but true...

So how does one move from there?

BE KIND TO YOURSELF.

ALLOW YOURSELF TO GRIEVE BUT DO NOT OVERDO IT.

GETTING UP IS WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO AFTER A FALL.

BE PATIENT FOR GOOD THINGS AWAIT YOU.

"a life of challenges is a blessed life after all..."

No comments: