Thursday, May 1, 2008

texting 101

Hi! Each day, I receive a no. of good text messages from friends and family- words or phrases that inspire, encourage, enlighten whatever sense I bear. Since I was unfortunately being tagged as broken hearted( you know who you are,hehe), I did not really take offense but I guess, it's time to change the tone a little...

For starters, let me share with you a couple of good messages I received these last few days...
Let your minds dwell on these beautiful passages...

* "Every experience brings out something good. Good times become good memories, bad memories become good lessons.
You never lose , you only gain from life."

this is from a private school teacher who is also a good friend back grade school days.


* " we may sometimes wonder why friends keep forwarding messages to us. Let me enlighten you: we are all very busy,but still want to keep in touch; we have nothing to say but still want to stay connected; we have something to say but don't know what and how to say it; we want to let you know that you are remembered, important, loved and missed;
So, the next time you get a message from me, don't think of it as just another forwarded text...but rather...I have thought of you today! Take care!


this is from one of the most hardworking people I know...a very good companion back in high school.



* " Sometimes, we realize to change for the better just when the situation got worse...we realize to finally correct our mistakes just when those mistakes have caused irreversible damage... we finally decided to prove ourselves worthy when the person whom you want to prove your worth has already decided that you're not worth it at all...

Most of the lessons are learned when the test is over, that's how ironic life is."


this is from a dutiful daughter and sister...a very good friend who I am glad to spend my recent days...



* "We want nothing but the best. We ask for practically all the good things. Good things come in either small or big packages...but why wait for these to come...if you can make them happen."


this is from me....:)

Happy Reading!!!
Ciao and Tc !!!

No comments: