Sunday, March 23, 2008

an avenue of change...

We all have stories to tell...to share. What could have prevented us from doing so is the lack of medium if not listening ears. When I started this blog, I thought only of putting my ideas, sentiments and thoughts, allowing myself to be drawn into a realm, where I can be me, and have my feelings heard. I feel that every time I write, I am detaching my outer self and attune more to my inner being.

I have many great friends and they have stories too. We often chat about it, converse as if time is a luxury to behold. Having our feelings been brought out is wonderful, for it lets us see what our eyes refuse to see and let our hearts speak for us.

Now, I would like to invite my friends and share with them this avenue...for in my purpose of relating their stories...it's not only me who grows alone.

No comments: