Saturday, November 24, 2007

my first...

In life, we opt to decide on a lot of things- career, personal life, purpose. But each day presents a list of possibilities. We can decide when to start something new or to be satisfied with what we have presently.
I created this blog so i can finally do my first love- writing. When i was in school, my friends thought that i have this gift of gab.I can easily converse and speak what's in my mind. Yet, my own issues prevented me from pursuing writing as i content myself with writing journals for my own seeing. I have seen people who write and have their own blogs, i want to really emulate them and initiate it myself. I guess, after a long reprieve, i've decided to break my silence and take on the challenge to finally be heard through my words. A wonderful feeling indeed!

No comments: