Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Breathe

It is now that I finally decided to pursue blogging. It was not too long ago, when I wanted to monetize and start a blog that addresses women concerns. To start it off, I readily searched for sites that empower women through writing. As you can see, I am in the midst of waiting for my next project; some job that will take off come mid May and the waiting led to resistance and frustration so to speak.

I do not normally write about these feelings here, simply because I wanted to keep everything discreet. However, I find it hard to follow my mind for my heart speaks louder. I am on the brink of losing hope and I know, that such is one tragedy to make.

With the intent of reviving this blog and letting others know more about my writing, I decided to write this piece. I am a writer and my heart will always favor writing. The world might think that I am a big mess; a fur ball that is running out of steam...on the contrary, the more I feel this frustration, the more willing I become to prove something....

May the good Lord guide me in my journey....it is He who gave me the will and it is only He who will make things happen.

JCL

No comments: