So, here's my take on the list of 'random things.'
- Finding myself praying during seemingly-odd moments. Like I get to do it while I lie in my bed subconsciously waiting to fall asleep; I also do it every time I find myself waking up.
- I love having my coffee this way- 1 tsp. of instant coffee, 1 1/2 tsps. of sugar. That's it. If I feel like being healthy, I add a half teaspoon of milk.
- Doing my hair and dabbing some powder before facing my PC.
- Putting a glass of water in front of me, without necessarily drinking it..let's say I just love having it there :)
- Arranging my fave pillows according to size, color, etc.
- Placing my fave book in front with the others occupying the secluded part of the shelf.
- Can't leave my house with the gate and door keys. It has a separate compartment in my bag...always.
- I'm a bit OC (obsessive-compulsive), so I make sure that my things are arranged properly. If someone makes a fuss or tries to displace things, I can automatically know. It's like my second nature, hehe.
- I heard there are those who can wear their fave jeans twice, but with me...it can never be the case. If I wear it the first time, then it meets the laundry basket right away.
- I am more of a routine-loving person, so if ever there is someone/something that disrupts it with no prior notice....I get pissed off.
- Tuesdays with Mark. That is the only day that I get to spend quality time with my hubby. Meaning-no work, no other commitments. It's a must! I know that when Tuesdays come, there is simply no other important person than him :)
- Cleaning my room every two days. That is thoroughly...
- This one started as an acquired habit. Taking a deep breath if I feel depressed or if someone accidentally hit a nerve...but the catch is- I never get to practice this on #8. (It takes awhile though,hehe).