Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Things...

I took the idea from my cousin Lalaine after reading her post in Facebook. I got inspired and thought, "what exactly are the things I consider random?" In her post, she took the liberty to list around 25 random things. It involved petty to the most substantive; simple to the most peculiar. Nevertheless, I find it enjoyable to read.

So, here's my take on the list of 'random things.'

  1. Finding myself praying during seemingly-odd moments. Like I get to do it while I lie in my bed subconsciously waiting to fall asleep; I also do it every time I find myself waking up.
  2. I love having my coffee this way- 1 tsp. of instant coffee, 1 1/2 tsps. of sugar. That's it. If I feel like being healthy, I add a half teaspoon of milk.
  3. Doing my hair and dabbing some powder before facing my PC.
  4. Putting a glass of water in front of me, without necessarily drinking it..let's say I just love having it there :)
  5. Arranging my fave pillows according to size, color, etc.
  6. Placing my fave book in front with the others occupying the secluded part of the shelf.
  7. Can't leave my house with the gate and door keys. It has a separate compartment in my bag...always.
  8. I'm a bit OC (obsessive-compulsive), so I make sure that my things are arranged properly. If someone makes a fuss or tries to displace things, I can automatically know. It's like my second nature, hehe.
  9. I heard there are those who can wear their fave jeans twice, but with me...it can never be the case. If I wear it the first time, then it meets the laundry basket right away.
  10. I am more of a routine-loving person, so if ever there is someone/something that disrupts it with no prior notice....I get pissed off.
  11. Tuesdays with Mark. That is the only day that I get to spend quality time with my hubby. Meaning-no work, no other commitments. It's a must! I know that when Tuesdays come, there is simply no other important person than him :)
  12. Cleaning my room every two days. That is thoroughly...
  13. This one started as an acquired habit. Taking a deep breath if I feel depressed or if someone accidentally hit a nerve...but the catch is- I never get to practice this on #8. (It takes awhile though,hehe).
If you feel like writing your own 'random things' list, why not start now. Who knows, you might find a number of surprising things about yourself.

Happy Reading!

No comments: